Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Anti GMO

Anti GMO 21 Dec 2013 12:30 #186

• BrianV
  • Good Job(s): 10
Although Monsanto is one of the largest producers of GMO's and I'm against everything they're trying to do, there are other producers of GMO product's as well, maybe we could rename this thread "anti GMO", or we could create another thread as anti GMO and just keep bashing Monsanto here on this one
dirt under your fingernail's is a sure sign of clean living
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anti GMO 21 Dec 2013 13:38 #191

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
BrianV wrote:
Although Monsanto is one of the largest producers of GMO's and I'm against everything they're trying to do, there are other producers of GMO product's as well, maybe we could rename this thread "anti GMO", or we could create another thread as anti GMO and just keep bashing Monsanto here on this one

Keeping them in one area is good:) DONE!

Ummm, GMOs suck? O ya!!!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Anti GMO 22 Dec 2013 10:56 #199

• CDfromKY
  • Wise Old Gardener
  • Good Job(s): 18
Yes! I am a victim of GMO food. The thing is this, it's negative effects are slow and insidious. I started feeling ill in 1997 and got to the point of having to go to ER in 2005 my symptoms became so acute. I had every test they could think of! All results showed I was a healthy old gal except for signs of inflammation! A clue the Dr.s missed or ignored.( GMO foods cause inflammation in the human body) I got a clue from my Opthamologist (Cranial nerve 6 inflammation) and did my own research. Found out by trials on myself I have a gross gluten intolerance. Since that time (2005) I have learned that GMOs CAUSE gluten intolerance! I'm sure the pesticides the monster plants produce had something to do with it too. O yes! I am a fanatic ANTI-GMO food person.

Thank you, Matt
Mother Nature is my Teacher
Horses are my loves
And I can become awed
By a pair of Mourning Doves

Anti GMO 22 Dec 2013 15:31 #204

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
CDfromKY wrote:
Yes! I am a victim of GMO food. The thing is this, it's negative effects are slow and insidious. I started feeling ill in 1997 and got to the point of having to go to ER in 2005 my symptoms became so acute. I had every test they could think of! All results showed I was a healthy old gal except for signs of inflammation! A clue the Dr.s missed or ignored.( GMO foods cause inflammation in the human body) I got a clue from my Opthamologist (Cranial nerve 6 inflammation) and did my own research. Found out by trials on myself I have a gross gluten intolerance. Since that time (2005) I have learned that GMOs CAUSE gluten intolerance! I'm sure the pesticides the monster plants produce had something to do with it too. O yes! I am a fanatic ANTI-GMO food person.

Thank you, Matt

Well I'm sure you saw my two post, if you guys can head to it that would be great:) Let's teach people to grow non-GMO food yeah one of the time!!

Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS