Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 03 Jun 2014 18:25 #1465

I thought I had joined a while back but, hadn't. It would be nice to say that I have land and lots of cool stuff, but although I come from a family or ranchers and farmers, I free up a city girl. Kids, grandchildren, a great grand son and still haven't made it to my place in the country, but I haven't given up.

I live in California in the Central Valley, but spent most of my live in the San Francisco Bay Area . I do have a garden and ...........well I don't want to count how many, but chickens. Also have quail and Lionhead rabbits. Hopefully that land will come along before I run out of space.

Love this sure since I do a lot of things in the forums list, so this should be fun. I already have a good time in the FB page.

I'm finally on here Matt!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello 03 Jun 2014 18:34 #1467

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Welcome to the new website!! This is how the site is broken down. We have two main areas. The Article page and the Forum. The article page is where you want to post projects long with images and links to your youtube videos that go along with the projects. The forum area is mostly used for members to ask questions along with there photo's to get help with issues and it is also where other members can jump in and help.

Things to check out and do!

Update your profile to make it more personal. Click here to see how!
Read through our Welcome Page and watch the videos!

It's really important to read through the Welcome Page because it goes into more detail on how the site works! I will be pointing all our members from our FACEBOOK PAGE and our YOUTUBE CHANNEL to this site so we can all start using it! You can see all of our other social media sites in the upper right of this page!

Now jump right in and start asking questions or helping others (even if the post seems old)! Thanks for joining us on our new home!!

By the way, who is this? B)

Admin Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Hello 04 Jun 2014 01:13 #1478

Kim R from the FB page and CCP page
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS