Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: Hello from Kansas City

Hello from Kansas City 27 Feb 2014 09:56 #1046

• Brando13
  • Good Job(s): 13
Hey everyone,
Id figured I would make a quick intro and introduce myself to the community.
My name is Brandon everyone since i was two called me Brando. Im 30yrs old stay at home dad/ inventor, well establishing inventor Im sending off for my patent very soon in the solar market. My wife and I have two kids, a daughter and a son which is disabled with angelman syndrome but has a smile that will lighten the room from a mile away. I love to build things from nothing, modifying or repairing anything from kids toys, lawn mowers to experimenting with tesla's work and research and fishing when i can!

Ive had a couple hydroponic garden setups i diy'ed only with indoor and made some LED grow lights, this year i will try out some outdoor hydro or aquaponics on a small scale to see how different the results will be from inside. Im really curious about Larry halls rain gutter grow system. Last year we had a 15x30 in ground garden that had incredible results but im looking for a more maintenance free garden so this year we will putting in a raised bed setup. Hope to meet some good people to share ideas with and see what the rest of the world is up too in their gardening escapades!
Attachments:
THINK, DESIGN AND BUILD!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: CindySebetes

Hello from Kansas City 28 Feb 2014 14:21 #1048

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Hi Brando:)

I love the mind you have man! I own a street sweeping company but I also run Home Farm Ideas and all aspects of it. Believe me, running it and all it's pages is a full time job to say the least.

I am a tinkerer as well. My son and I do science projects, take stuff apart, put them back together (with all the bolts at times), etc etc! I run a page called Home Science Ideas as well. Join my HOME SCIENCE IDEAS PAGE!

I am happy to have you here with us and I look forward to reading articles you write in our articles area of the site and anything else you want to share:)

Lord Bless you and your family!!

Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2014 14:22 by HFI_Matt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: CindySebetes
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS