Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: Good morning from North West Florida! :)

Good morning from North West Florida! :) 17 Jan 2014 07:19 #707

• Gumiho
Good Morning!

I came across this site by way of Facebook.
We're in Northwest Florida and our home currently consists of a dog, cat, two myotonic goats, 7 chickens (4 Dominique, 3 Serama) and 6 bobwhite quail... And growing.

My current project is starting a year round garden, its slow coming as I have a bit of a black thumb.

Looking forward to reading and sharing. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Good morning from North West Florida! :) 17 Jan 2014 11:56 #712

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Gumiho wrote:
Good Morning!

I came across this site by way of Facebook.
We're in Northwest Florida and our home currently consists of a dog, cat, two myotonic goats, 7 chickens (4 Dominique, 3 Serama) and 6 bobwhite quail... And growing.

My current project is starting a year round garden, its slow coming as I have a bit of a black thumb.

Looking forward to reading and sharing. :)

Welcome!!!

We are going to have plenty of areas on the site for goats, coil, and other livestock as soon as I can get to it:) I definitely want to see some photos of the goats, the Quail, anything else you would be willing to share with us!! Simply snap some shots and attach them here and make sure to click the button that says "Add to Post".

Also I wrote a little topic on how to update your profile HERE!

Also check out our article section and if you feel you would like to write some articles on how to do things around your homestead that you feel would benefit the community please do so by clicking the "Create Article" button on the Articles page!

Really happy you're here and looking forward to any questions or comments you may have!!

Admin Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: Gumiho
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS