Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: Hello from Franklin, Pa

Hello from Franklin, Pa 15 Jan 2014 13:54 #667

• rsmith
  • Good Job(s): 10
Hello everyone! My name is Rachael. I am first of all a follower of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, then a wife to an amazing husband, a mother to 3 children, a wannabe homesteader, and finally a nurse practitioner. I live on 30 acres...mostly wooded. We have 5 raised beds that we built last year, but I think I will need more. We just got 16 chicks, so that begins a new adventure. We started getting raw milk locally about 2-3 months ago and love it! I have made butter and mozarella cheese so far. Yogurt, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese are next. I really enjoy this site and look forward to more interactions with the members!
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from Franklin, Pa 15 Jan 2014 14:42 #674

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
rsmith wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Rachael. I am first of all a follower of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, then a wife to an amazing husband, a mother to 3 children, a wannabe homesteader, and finally a nurse practitioner. I live on 30 acres...mostly wooded. We have 5 raised beds that we built last year, but I think I will need more. We just got 16 chicks, so that begins a new adventure. We started getting raw milk locally about 2-3 months ago and love it! I have made butter and mozarella cheese so far. Yogurt, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese are next. I really enjoy this site and look forward to more interactions with the members!

On a personal note for me praise the Lord that you are here!! Jesus is the reason why all this garden/farming madness started for me:) There is been lots of people to help along the way but it all started in the worst storm of my life. Now I pray that this site, and all the sites therein bring the hope and peace that the Lord has brought me!

I am also want to be homesteader but I have a deep love for people and I think they can fill it so at least I have that to offer and give away for free. After all it was given to me for free.

Christian or not, this is the most loving group of people that I have ever been around and I appreciate every single one of them:)

We have a cheesemaking section in the articles area. Please consider writing some beginner articles on making these things you've listed!

Create Articles here!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS