Welcome, Guest
Introduce Yourself!

TOPIC: Raising sheep

Raising sheep 10 Jan 2014 05:56 #573

• crickett222
  • Good Job(s): 1
We are wanting to raise a couple of sheep this year for our freezer. We have never had too much interaction with sheep. Any info would be helpful from feeding to best type to get. And also age or size to slaughter. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Raising sheep 10 Jan 2014 18:49 #580

• AdminEric
  • "Chickenman" or "Palletman"
  • Expert Member
  • Good Job(s): 26
Welcome! I don't know much about raising sheep, but I wanted to follow his thread to learn more about them myself.
Good Job(s) from: HFI_Matt

Raising sheep 10 Jan 2014 18:53 #584

• crickett222
  • Good Job(s): 1
Hopefully we will learn together.We raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, Pigs.. we are adding turkeys, sheep, and a cow this year.
Good Job(s) from: HFI_Matt

Raising sheep 11 Jan 2014 00:35 #595

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
crickett222 wrote:
Hopefully we will learn together.We raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, Pigs.. we are adding turkeys, sheep, and a cow this year.

Welcome to the site!! Once we get all these other topics going I will be adding a whole new area for nearly all livestock! Right now we have lots we can talk about:) I am one man and I do most of the work around here and pay all the bills but I am up to the task and members help me here and there so I am grateful!

The best way to help to get things moving is to always talk to others, post questions (even when it feels like no one is listening), and help other members with issues they may have:)

Eric helps lots! He tries to talk to each person and Eric, thanks bro! You bless me big time.

Admin Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS