Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Mosquito Bite Remedy

Mosquito Bite Remedy 20 Jun 2014 13:58 #1685

• Scrcrow
Now that mosquito season is upon us, I found a homemade recipe that if you get bitten and swell up, like I do, I've found the perfect fix. I combine 1 part white vinegar with three parts water in a spray bottle. The first notice of a mosquito bite, I spray it on the bite. It stops the itching immediately and it starts to draw out the mosquito toxin. When the itching returns, I just spray again; the itching stops and the healing continues. Hope this helps others allergic to mosquito bites.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mosquito Bite Remedy 20 Jun 2014 14:17 #1686

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Hi Christina:)

I can't stand mosquitos but they LOVE me! Grrr!! Ha ha ha! I will be trying this for sure.

I wrote an article on how to kill and prevent them HERE! Check it out and tell me what you think.

Are you doing anything to prevent them from coming around?
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Mosquito Bite Remedy 20 Jun 2014 23:16 #1689

• Scrcrow
I try not to leave standing water and I take Vitamin B-1 every day. After a week, the vitamin comes through the pours and I don't get bitten when I'm outside. For the house, I have ultrasonic plug-ins and they help as well.
I have to search for the name brand of some bands I wear and they're GREAT! I wear one and nothing, but nothing, lands on me. I'll find out what it is and post it tomorrow. It's going on 12:30 am and I'm getting pooped for now.

Mosquito Bite Remedy 21 Jun 2014 07:32 #1697

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
Please do, I can't stand them little butt heads!! My wife and kids are normally fine but they love me:(

Mosquito Bite Remedy 21 Jun 2014 07:34 #1698

• Scrcrow
Okay, so it's eight in the morning and another beautiful day. I left off last night saying I had to find my mosquito bands, and I did. They are made by Viatek and I bought them on HSN, but after checking this morning you can get them pretty much anywhere. What I like about them is that they do not have extreme chemicals on them to repel the mosquitoes. I'm looking at the package and it says you can go in the water, do sports or just be outdoors.
I saw some reviews that say they don't work, but mosquitoes look at me as 'fresh meat' and they work for me. That's my testimony on the subject.
Look around on the Internet for them. I haven't been bugged (no pun intended) by them yet. The bands last for like 84 + hours. When I'm not using a band, I take it off and put it back in the bag it came in. That is important since it keeps the bands fresh and potent.
viatekbands.jpg

Mosquito Bite Remedy 21 Jun 2014 22:41 #1705

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
Not to bad:) I found a 10 pack of them HERE on Amazon.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS