Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Remember me issues

Remember me issues 24 Dec 2013 18:26 #222

• Opabee
  • Opa
  • Good Job(s): 3
I am using my iPad 2 when on the website but I notice that the site doesn't remember me when I return. I always check the remember box when I log in.
This could be a problem with my iPad and was wondering if this feature was working correctly for anyone else.

Thanks,
Opa
"Eat honey, my child, for it is good."
~ Proverbs 24:13
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remember me issues 31 Dec 2013 21:40 #402

Opabee wrote:
I am using my iPad 2 when on the website but I notice that the site doesn't remember me when I return. I always check the remember box when I log in.
This could be a problem with my iPad and was wondering if this feature was working correctly for anyone else.

Thanks,
Opa

Hey Opa,

Welcome and Happy New Year!

I have not heard of any reports of this issue. Check your iPad browser settings. Your browser may be set to not record that type of information like cookies, field prompts, etc. It might clear them on exit or something similar as well.

Let me know.

Thanks and again, Happy New Year,
Johnathan

Remember me issues 01 Jan 2014 01:23 #406

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
johnathanamber wrote:
Opabee wrote:

Thanks,
Opa

Hey Opa,

Welcome and Happy New Year!

I have not heard of any reports of this issue. Check your iPad browser settings. Your browser may be set to not record that type of information like cookies, field prompts, etc. It might clear them on exit or something similar as well.

Let me know.

Thanks and again, Happy New Year,
Johnathan

Hey Jonathan:)

I agree with this user, it is doing it on my iPad, my iPhone, and my laptop.
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS