Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Errors

Errors 19 Dec 2013 23:34 #123

Hey everyone,

OK, I've resolved the error that some was seeing. There is an actual error page that has some information and options to choose from like going back Home, Contacting Us, and Searching for more content.

If you come across this when you don't believe you should, please let us know and we'll review the specific situation.

Please remember to provide plenty of information:
  1. What were you doing?
  2. Were you logged in?
  3. What are the steps to reproduce the problem?
  4. Any other information?

Although the above may seem tedious, I assure you that it is most effective and more efficient when attempting to resolve the problem.

Thanks everyone,
Johnathan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Errors 19 Dec 2013 23:46 #124

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
johnathanamber wrote:
Hey everyone,

OK, I've resolved the error that some was seeing. There is an actual error page that has some information and options to choose from like going back Home, Contacting Us, and Searching for more content.

If you come across this when you don't believe you should, please let us know and we'll review the specific situation.

Please remember to provide plenty of information:
  1. What were you doing?
  2. Were you logged in?
  3. What are the steps to reproduce the problem?
  4. Any other information?

Although the above may seem tedious, I assure you that it is most effective and more efficient when attempting to resolve the problem.

Thanks everyone,
Johnathan

Thank you Johnathan!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Errors 31 Dec 2013 21:31 #398

LevittFarmlet wrote:
I am noticing on the Articles Page next to Article Listings posted by HFI_Matt there is a box with a red x...I imagine it should be a picture of some sort like a profile pic maybe.

Hey LevittFarmlet,

Welcome.

Thanks for the post... I don't see where you are seeing the red X, which would normally indicate a missing image. Can you get a screenshot for me?

Thanks and Happy New Year,
Johnathan

Errors 01 Jan 2014 01:44 #407

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
johnathanamber wrote:
LevittFarmlet wrote:
I am noticing on the Articles Page next to Article Listings posted by HFI_Matt there is a box with a red x...I imagine it should be a picture of some sort like a profile pic maybe.

Hey LevittFarmlet,

Welcome.

Thanks for the post... I don't see where you are seeing the red X, which would normally indicate a missing image. Can you get a screenshot for me?

Thanks and Happy New Year,
Johnathan

I took this screenshot of the article section. I don't see a red X but I do see this empty box.
image_2014-01-01.jpg
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Errors 27 Jan 2014 18:09 #897

• tracey_p
  • chicken addict
  • Good Job(s): 7
When trying to post pictures, when I add more than 2 I get a fatal error.
Fullscreencapture127201480529PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture127201480513PM.bmp.jpg
I have 7 silkie hens, 1 silkie roo,2 naked neck silkies, 1 frizzled silkie cockerel, 1 frizzled silkie pullet, 1 cochin, 1 frizzled cochin cockerel, 1 frizzled cochin pullet, and 8 polish pullets.

Errors 28 Jan 2014 20:58 #926

Hey,

I don't actually see that article header image on my side... I did find it in the code though and it should now be gone.

Let me know if it still shows up.

Thanks,
Johnathan
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2014 21:27 by johnathanamber.

Errors 28 Jan 2014 21:14 #927

tracey_p wrote:
When trying to post pictures, when I add more than 2 I get a fatal error.
Fullscreencapture127201480529PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture127201480513PM.bmp.jpg

@tracey_p,

I didn't see your profile have any images uploaded to the server. I think that is the reason they weren't showing up. The way we have it setup is that each user have their own folder with their images that they upload. If the images aren't uploaded, they don't get attached. For this same reason, users cannot share images... meaning I can't use an image that you've already uploaded. Instead, I have to download your image to my computer and then reupload it for my post to show an image that you used already.

Using the same method, I've attached three small images and then Submitted by reply after clicking 'Add to Post'. Here are the three images...

emailButton.png

menuArrow.png

listimg.png

I've made some changes to the upload system, please let me know if you continue to have issues.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Johnathan
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2014 21:27 by johnathanamber.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS