Welcome, Guest
We are looking to build a large (easy to access) library on everything from keeping chickens, organic gardening, aquaponics, to preserving all the foods we produce. So please consider writing articles for all our members to enjoy!

Post an article HERE!

TOPIC: towergarden

towergarden 26 May 2014 21:01 #1363

have u seen the may issue of better homes and garden we are in there, I have been accepted by the local master gardeners & farmers, been at redbud festival, organic society, herbal organizations,home and garden show, earth day, etc.. awesome way to conserve water, energy, land, aNd grow health!!! love to share.. ships straight to house, areoponics, number #1 vertical growing system! 3 year to the public, made at agriculture dept at epcot!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

towergarden 26 May 2014 21:02 #1364

GROW HEALTHjtowergardener wrote:
have u seen the may issue of better homes and garden we are in there, I have been accepted by the local master gardeners & farmers, been at redbud festival, organic society, herbal organizations,home and garden show, earth day, etc.. awesome way to conserve water, energy, land, aNd grow health!!! love to share.. ships straight to house, areoponics, number #1 vertical growing system! 3 year to the public, made at agriculture dept at epcot!

towergarden 26 May 2014 22:25 #1366

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Share some photos and info here:) If you need help posting photos see this video.

He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

towergarden 26 May 2014 22:26 #1367

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
I just Private Messaged you for more site info so please be sure to read through it all:)

Welcome to the site!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS