Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: My garden

My garden 10 Aug 2014 14:15 #2096

This is my family garden it is 4 boxes in the portage Community garden. We rent the 4 boxes and the money go's to grow food the the needy in our Community. I am growing food in my boxes for my family 1st but all the extra food we grow goes to the Portage Community Garden www.portagecommunitygarden.org which also grows and give the food to the needy in our Community. if I get the seeds I will plant as much as i can and all the rest will go the the Portage Community Garden to help us grow a stronger and healthier Community thanks for your time Brenda Farris

mygarden.jpg

mygarden2.jpg

mygarden3.jpg

About
Portage Community Garden, Inc.
Mission
Educating ourselves and others to become good stewards of our land. Enable people to grow fresh and healthy produce while learning earth healthy practices. Fostering community.
Description
We plan to grow flowers, plants, fruits and vegetables and donate our produce to existing local charitable organizations, such as the food banks. Second, we plan to use the community garden to promote a sense of community in our City. We want people to have a beautiful place to gather, grow, learn and share. Third, we want to use the garden to promote healthier life styles. We believe with a little knowledge, people can learn to grow local food and feed their families healthier foods at a very reasonable cost. We believe the benefits of gardening reaches the mind, body and soul, and we want to be witness to this in our community.

PortageCommunitygarden.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My garden 13 Aug 2014 02:08 #2110

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Awesome Brenda:) I am sure you guys bless lots of people with that awesome garden! I noticed you entered to win one of our free seed bundles! I hope you guys win my friend!

Lord bless you and welcome to our home!

Matt
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS