Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Pitiful Gardens

Pitiful Gardens 07 Aug 2014 09:59 #2086

My little garden is quite Pitiful, and not how I wanted it to be this year. I wanted to build a greenhouse with concrete blocks and fence panels then throw some plastic over it. Where we moved to has a little space for potential underground garden. I lack soil and plastic or some sort of roofing. I did pick up some used aluminum windows with screen, so I'm super excited to get busy and create a greenhouse I can use year round. So in this photo, there are flowers that made it through the stress of moving, some herbs in front of them, wild plantain and wild mint the chickens love, a couple of pots of potatoes that aren't doing anything, sweet onions that won't produce, the tomatoes look pitiful, I do have one trying to grow. Lol
The only thing prospering is the red lettuce in the middle of the onions. Second photo is of the underground potential garden.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2014 14:54 by MKK-FARMS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pittiful Gardens 07 Aug 2014 23:54 #2088

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
No photos my friend:( Great story though! You can edit your post and add your photos. I made a video to show our members how to post photos to there topics. The Welcome Page lays out how to do almost everything on the site so read over it and watch the videos:)

Here is the video I did for the forum:) If you want to see just how to post photos to your topic skip ahead to 4:18 in the video.

He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2014 23:57 by HFI_Matt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: MKK-FARMS
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS