Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: My lil gawden!!!

My lil gawden!!! 30 Jul 2014 18:16 #2057

• Alanbaby09
  • Good Job(s): 1
So here is my lil Gawden! my first photo , shows my attempt to grow seedlings in the middle of march! had to make a makeshift table by the window for some light ,, Im on a wicked budget so grow lights are not feasible. The seeds grew great ! then My inlaws dropped off a 4 by 6 greenhouse ,, I was in heaven !! and so where the plants!!! I was in there every day checkin things watering admiring!!! summer then rolled around ,, we had a late thaw this year , I am in oxford maine ,, the foothills of the Appalachian mountains of Maine! So spring hit and I ended up busier then a 1 armed paper hanger, was going to do raised beds , didnt have the material ,, procrastinated etc! so finally June hits and I decided Im puttin these few Plants I have left in the ground and let mother nature do as she sees fit!!! whoa got winded there , sorry , so anyways its july , I have 2 cherry tomato plants , 3 tomato plants, 3 different kinds of basil , 3 zuchini plants, 2 bell pepper plants and 1 jalapeno plant! slow and steady ! isnt the garden I had dreamed of , but it is my first garden ever !!! I have about a half an acre of front lawn I plan on taring up next year for a more plentiful Garden!!!! so thats my garden and garden story! Blessed Be!

gardenweek4.jpg

garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2014 14:25 by HFI_Matt. Reason: Edit photos to topic for the member.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: Haterthathates

My lil gawden!!! 30 Jul 2014 18:44 #2060

Great story and hopefully next year will be better!
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2014 18:47 by Haterthathates.

My lil gawden!!! 05 Aug 2014 14:27 #2069

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Loving the story in the photos:) And order to be entered into our giveaway you need to make sure to share the URL of this post on the contest topic HERE!

Please Note:
Our welcome page lays out how to post photos to the forum. Just watch the video:) If you want to skip ahead to the part where I talk about posting your photos to your topics go to 4:19 or so.
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2014 14:28 by HFI_Matt.
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS