Welcome, Guest
We are looking to build a large (easy to access) library on everything from keeping chickens, organic gardening, aquaponics, to preserving all the foods we produce. So please consider writing articles for all our members to enjoy!

Post an article HERE!

TOPIC: My Raised Garden Beds.

My Raised Garden Beds. 08 Jul 2014 10:10 #1944

• pyro883
  • Good Job(s): 1
We've recently moved to Tennessee, and have been looking for a hobby the whole family can enjoy. So we took up gardening. Here are a few pictures of my garden. We are growing zucchini, beans, peppers, watermelon, two different type of tomatoes, and okra in the raised beds. We have blackberries in the pink container, figs in one of the blue containers, and the other has a tomato plant.

image_2014-07-08-3.jpg

image_2014-07-08-4.jpg

image_2014-07-08-5.jpg
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014 13:08 by HFI_Matt. Reason: Rotated the photos right side up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: CDfromKY

My Raised Garden Beds. 08 Jul 2014 13:12 #1949

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
That is a really awesome garden you guys have there:) I absolutely love gardening because my whole family gets involved as well and my sweetheart cooks everything we grow!

Looks to me like you have enough room for some good old American chickens;) They are such a blessing and they give you lots of eggs!

SIDE NOTE: Can you let me know what you posted your photos from. PC, tablet, phone? We are trying to work out an issue that we are noticing. Photos seem to be getting rotated when they're uploaded.
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014 13:14 by HFI_Matt.

My Raised Garden Beds. 08 Jul 2014 19:17 #1962

• pyro883
  • Good Job(s): 1
One day soon we may raise chickens, it has been on our short list recently. We just moved up here over the winter so next spring we may see what happens.

I uploaded them from my PC. I thought for a while that I forgot to rotate the photos.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014 19:18 by pyro883.

My Raised Garden Beds. 09 Jul 2014 12:50 #1976

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
We struggled with getting chickens for a little while then decided to try it out. Best move ever:) His guy did properly they can really benefit your garden!

What Operating System do you have on your PC? (Windows, Linux, etc.).
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS