Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Free Rooster available in the Timberlake, NC Area

Free Rooster available in the Timberlake, NC Area 07 Jul 2014 09:10 #1921

• gypsyrain
  • Wife, Mother, Daughter of God, AKA Gypsy Rain
  • Good Job(s): 1
I hope it is okay to post this here, if not please accept my apologies and delete the post or contact me and I will delete if needed. Thank you!
Good morning! I have been trying for weeks to give away a rooster that we believe to be an Americauna. If you are within driving distance and would like a free rooster for any reason (legal, please contact me. We have the rooster listed on Craigslist and posted in numerous Facebook groups and just cannot seem to find this guy a new home. We are disabled and at risk of serious injury that most people would not be as much risk for (since most people don't need to worry about falling over and being hurt more seriously while on the ground). Timberlake is North of Durham, NC and South of Roxboro, NC (about halfway between). We would even be willing to meet you half way if possible.
This is a copy of the ad we have posted all over Facebook and on Craigslist. Please let me know if you have any interest or any questions. We will be happy to answer them.

FREE rooster! (Americauna) 16 months old. He is very good at protecting hens, showing them food and keeping them in order around the coop. He has been our only roo. Free range when out of coop. WARNING: he is aggressive and attacks humans without provocation, not suitable around unsupervised small children. We don't know how he would act around another roo. We have trimmed his claws a couple months ago. We don't want to kill him, he is beautiful and would hope he would find a good home but we need him gone and don't want to know if he will be your food. We are in Timberlake south of Roxboro and north of Durham. We can catch him and put him in a box for you, and possibly meet you with him.
10466790_881219205224752_895204164_n.jpg

10475525_881233868556619_6985849719517290758_n.jpg

10487714_881220105224662_1392058849_n.jpg
~Mistie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Free Rooster available in the Timberlake, NC Area 09 Jul 2014 12:16 #1969

• gypsyrain
  • Wife, Mother, Daughter of God, AKA Gypsy Rain
  • Good Job(s): 1
We have two takers on the rooster. Not sure if the first in line understands how bad it is with the rooster but the second in line definitely understands and says it is exactly what they need to keep their hens protected from dogs. So, if the first one falls through, we have a guaranteed taker next in line. Thank you for the looks and helping to spread the word!
~Mistie

Free Rooster available in the Timberlake, NC Area 09 Jul 2014 13:08 #1979

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
Cool:) The one with the dogs sounds like a good prospect!
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS