Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Daphne D'Uccle

Daphne D'Uccle 04 Jan 2014 17:46 #477

• denise_4786
  • Good Job(s): 2
Daisey D'Uccle disappeared one day and I was frantic, but every morning she would be at the front door...I could not figure it out....till one day my hubby followed her and lo and behold she wad sitting on 16 eggs...2 hatched and one did not make it :( ..Daphne did...We kept them in the house and it was amazing to watch them together...We finally decided to let them out and each evening she would come to the door to be let in...I miss those times now that she is in the coop..the mother and daughter bond are still strong and she still runs to see me and visit..

2013-12-2112.43.32.jpg
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2014 18:00 by HFI_Matt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Good Job(s) from: streetwalker, nhearthwitch

Daphne D'Uccle 04 Jan 2014 18:06 #480

• HFI_Matt
  • ~ Humble Servant ~
  • ADMIN
  • Good Job(s): 108
denise_4786 wrote:
Daisey D'Uccle disappeared one day and I was frantic, but every morning she would be at the front door...I could not figure it out....till one day my hubby followed her and lo and behold she wad sitting on 16 eggs...2 hatched and one did not make it :( ..Daphne did...We kept them in the house and it was amazing to watch them together...We finally decided to let them out and each evening she would come to the door to be let in...I miss those times now that she is in the coop..the mother and daughter bond are still strong and she still runs to see me and visit..

2013-12-2112.43.32.jpg

Love the story my friend:) Thanks for that!

Don't forget to share your chicken story to make sure you don't miss out on the prize! If you're not sure what you're missing go back and read the rules:)

Thanks - Admin Matt B)
He who has a glass house should not cast stones...

Daphne D'Uccle 05 Jan 2014 06:14 #492

• streetwalker
  • Good Job(s): 18
That's a charming story and a beautiful hen! :)
  • Page:

Moderators: MKK-FARMS